Ryan Logistics is a privately owned company that puts family at the top of it’s priority
list. Whether it’s supporting our military personnel when it comes to reserve
duty, or a driver needing to be home for an event, Ryan does what it can to provide
opportunities for driver’s to be successful in and out of the truck. We believe
we are a prestigious carrier because our drivers deliver the goods for our customers,
driver support equals success!
We offer Regional, Short-haul and local operations. We require at least 1 year experience as a Class A, CDL driver with no more than 4 MVR points and no serious violations in the past 5 years.
- Modern and well maintained equipment.
- Weekend time at home, mostly out and back freight out of Greater Columbus Market.
- Consistent miles/ Consistent pay.
- No HazMat freight.
- Home weekends and most or several days during the week.
- Out and back freight within about a 200 mile radius.
- Mostly no-touch freight, but some driver assist with extra pay.
- Automotive accounts.
- Shift work.
- Flat rate pay– paid per round trip.
- Home daily, with some Saturday work as plant schedules dictate.
We have built our company on the belief that great people make a company, we
believe a supported staff provides great service. This approach has helped us
achieve success in business. We have some of the most exciting and rewarding
career opportunities available to a driver or an array of support positions.
You can apply to Ryan Logistics in the following ways:
1. Fill out an application ONLINE.
2. Download an application and mail, fax, email or bring it to our office.
3. Stop in our terminal and pick an application up.
Disclosure To Consumer
Authorization To Obtain Information
Background Check Authorization